Your organisational culture could be your competitive advantage.
Making cultural transformation a priority in your transformation programme sends a signal to your organisation that culture matters.
When you make informed decisions about which behaviours to amplify and which to change you provide clarity to your people, focus to your cultural development initiatives and fuel for your change programme.
This allows culture to become your biggest asset. At Triumpha, any work we do is with culture in mind. Our process for cultural transformation is as follows:
- Understand your cultural strengths and areas for development.
- Generate insights on how you can use cultural strengths to fuel your transformation programme.
- Make good decisions about a few critical behaviours to change.
- Start deliberately doing things differently.
- Ask for feedback and measure progress.
- Embed the approaches that work.