We act as a confidential coach and sounding board helping Chief Executives and Executive Directors to optimise their decisions and take decisive action.
Our passion is helping those we work with to achieve tangible change and results.
Triumpha coaches are board level directors who bring a resume of success, leading edge thinking and significant expertise to the table. We know what good looks like at the board level and we are fully equipped to partner with board level leaders and CEOs as they wrestle with the complexities and challenges of working at the most senior levels of organisational life.
The CEO role is changing and with it our understanding of the skills and experience needed to be effective at the board level. Gone are the days of applying 20th century management principles to 21st century challenges.
A shift in priorities is required: people leadership and building strong internal teams has become a priority. People leadership has become the differentiating factor for most successful CEOs and board level leaders.
Our senior coaches will:
- Optimise your decisions and actions.
- Provide impartial, proactive advice.
- Tailor your coaching programme to your specific situation and context, for example:
- Developing 21st century people leadership skills.
- Identifying strengths and addressing development needs.
- Guiding you on leading big change in your team and organisation.
- Increasing the effectiveness of your leadership team.
- Developing your emotional intelligence.
- Accelerating transitions into new and/or bigger roles.
- Onboarding new board level leaders in their first 100 days.
- Supporting you to become the best version of yourself over time.
During 2011 Andrea was selected to work with me in preparation to my potential move onto the main Board of my company. Her skills of listening, professionalism, breadth of experience were invaluable. She was able through clear and simple processes to draw out, challenge – positively the appropriate areas and then work with me to assist me in my quest. The outcome has been positive as I am entering my 2nd year as a full Board member of my company.