Great leadership from the Board and Executive Team depends not only on the talents individuals bring to the table, but the way in which they work together.
We believe that accelerating the alignment, development and effectiveness of Board and Executive leadership teams is one of the most powerful routes for positive organisation performance. Board & Executive team performance is not optional at this level, it’s an organisational necessity.
Triumpha board level coaches bring a resume of success, leading edge thinking and significant expertise to the table. We know what good looks like in a Board and Executive Team and we are fully equipped to partner with board members and C-Level Executives as they wrestle with the complexities and challenges of working at the most senior levels of organisational life.
Our board level coaches will:
- Assess board and executive team effectiveness.
- Increase board and executive team clarity, engagement and alignment on strategic direction and priorities.
- Ensure board and executive team processes and meetings are effective.
- Identify the dynamics that help/hinder board and executive team performance.
- Coach your board and executive team ‘real time’ as you work on live issues, creating opportunities to raise performance in the moment.
- Provide individual coaching.
- Guide you on leading transformation and cultural change in your organisation.
- Provide a confidential, independent sounding board for the Chair, CEO or top team leader.
We don’t follow a prescriptive board and executive team coaching approach. We get to know the individuals that we are working with and co-design a coaching approach that will accelerate desired changes and results. Whilst each coaching programme is custom built there are some common elements:
Phase 1: Set Goals
Identify the goals of the coaching program, and how these goals manifest in improved performance of the board or executive team and in turn the organisation as a whole.
Phase 2: Assessment
Assess board and executive team strengths and development needs (questionnaires, meeting observation, 360 feedback from stakeholders on individual and team leadership behaviours.)
Phase 3: Strategy
Develop a customised strategy to accomplish the identified goals.
Phase 4: Implementation
Implement the strategy in Phase 3.
Phase 5: Review
Review results, capture learning and adapt the approach.
During 2011 Andrea was selected to work with me in preparation to my potential move onto the main Board of my company. Her skills of listening, professionalism, breadth of experience were invaluable. She was able through clear and simple processes to draw out, challenge – positively the appropriate areas and then work with me to assist me in my quest. The outcome has been positive as I am entering my 2nd year as a full Board member of my company.