70% of transformation efforts don’t realise their expected results.
An even more shocking statistic is that the number 1 reason CEO’s are fired is for failed change programs. This makes it really, really important that you are in the other 30%. It’s one of the most important responsibilities of an organisation and the stakes are high for those responsible for undertaking change programs.
We don’t say this to scare you, but rather to highlight the importance of undertaking transformation the right way.
Our 5 Step Transformation Strategy Session will help you optimise your transformation efforts and is typically held with the CEO or the CEO and 1 or 2 trusted associates. Together, your team and our expert facilitators will formulate the optimal approach for positive change as it relates to the specific needs of your organisation.
To be frank it’s a low risk high value opportunity.
At the end of the session you will have:
- Increased clarity on the direction you want to go in.
- An understanding of why transformation is important for you personally and for your organisation.
- New insights into your challenge and awareness on the issues that are slowing you down.
- Realistic view of the resources you need and what you have available to you.
- Renewed energy and inspiration to accelerate your transformation .
- Stress-tested your thinking.
- Clear, actionable next steps.
Transformation strategy sessions begin before we even meet with a kick off call and pre-work so that we can customise the strategy session to fit your needs. This allows us to make the most our time together while customising the session to fit the needs of your organisation.
After the session we will provide you with a report summarising the outputs from the transformation strategy session and as well as customised resources.
The session concludes with a post strategy session call to reflect on the work, review any open questions and finalise next steps.
If you would like to learn more about a 5 Step Transformation Strategy Session please schedule a complimentary consultation at the link below to discuss how Triumpha can help your organisation create positive transformation.