Take your leadership to the next level with Stakeholder Centered Coaching
Triumpha coaches help successful leaders become even better by achieving positive lasting changes in their leadership behaviour. We have coached numerous leaders and their teams using the stakeholder centered coaching process (based upon Marshall Goldsmith’s world recognised philosophy and methodologies.)
More than 95% of leaders who go through the stakeholder centered coaching process measurably improve their leadership effectiveness according to their stakeholders. (Source: Leadership is a Contact Sport.)
This means that not only do leaders actually improve, but their improvement is recognised by those they work with, powerfully building their personal leadership reputation and credibility.
By systematically involving stakeholders in the coaching process, it recognises that leadership does not occur in isolation. Stakeholder centered coaching answers the question: who decides whether a leader is effective, the leader him or herself, or those who work with the leader?
Triumpha’s stakeholder centered coaching guarantees measurable leadership growth. With our success guarantee, if improvement is not acknowledged by those who work with the leader (their stakeholders) we don’t get paid.
Integrated into execution on the job, the coaching process appreciates that time is a leader’s most valuable resource.
Who we work with
We work with leaders who meet the following criteria:
- They have achieved success.
- They want to focus on development of leadership behaviours.
- They are really motivated to change and willing to make a sincere effort to change.
- They have not been written off by their organisation
- They want to work with a coach to become even more effective.
Our Coaching Process
All of Triumpha’s coaches use Marshall Goldsmith’s unique stakeholder centered coaching process. Click to read more about our coaching process.
Characteristics of this process include:
- Provides measurable outcomes about changes in the leader’s behaviour as determined by key stakeholders.
- Focuses on changing key leadership behaviours AND changing perceptions of behaviour.
- Is straightforward and does not require significant amounts of time.
- Is consistently delivered by experienced coaches who have held senior leadership roles.
- Starts with a comprehensive assessment of leadership behaviours from key stakeholders.
- Shares expertise on how to develop the chosen leadership growth area(s).
- Creates essential energy for change by tapping into powerful personal motivations.
Andrea has worked with me on several projects – most notably in coaching some executive colleagues. On all occasions she has been an exceptional coach and helped her clients achieve lasting results, and in one case the promotion they deserved.
She is a strong original thinker, and has always helped me to tackle issues in the best way possible. I like to talk things through with her generally and find she always brings fresh perspectives to what I am trying to do. I also like her focus on positive outcomes and conversations. She is currently doing ground breaking research and work on how HR can become candidates for CEO roles – as a senior HR practitioner this is inspirational.
Throughout the time we have worked together, and the personal coaching sessions, you have always managed successfully to bridge between the cutting edge theory to the realities of the business world, (eg our strategy, programme challenges and team working) and my personal world (leadership strengths and work/life balance).
Andrea’s support was certainly a contributory factor to me taking on the MD role within the business with such challenges in managing a £1bn plus business with responsibility for over 5,000 people.
Andrea, you do have a rare ability to connect with people and really lift them to realise what they can achieve and to have the confidence to go for it!