As a leader, transformation starts with you.
To successfully lead transformation you need to be intentional about your leadership.
This means being crystal clear on:
- Who you want to be as a leader.
- Where you want to take your organisation.
- How you will sustain your leadership throughout the transformation journey.
- How you will optimise your leadership team’s performance and effectiveness.
- How you will enroll and engage others to help you.
- How you will align your organisation’s resources to accelerate your transformation journey.
Our Leadership Retreats are 2 and ½ day events for up to 10 C-Level Executives who are focused on transforming their leadership, team and organisation.
The goal of our leadership retreats is to provide you with the tools and insights that will help you change the way you lead.
Due to the deeply personal nature of the work, and the unique challenges that only CEO’s and C-Level Executives face, the leadership retreat is limited to high level leaders who match the above mentioned criteria.
Who it’s For
- Time to focus and prepare yourself to lead transformation effectively in a supportive confidential environment.
- Exclusive opportunity to test your thinking with and learn from other executive leaders preparing to lead transformation.
- Challenges and insights from expert facilitators with deep expertise in organisational transformation and leadership.
- Guided reflection to help you create your personal leadership and organisational vision.
- Reconnection with your leadership strengths, credo and who you are at your best.
- New insights and awareness of the typical challenges you will face when leading transformation and how to overcome them.
- Be able to anticipate psychological barriers and accelerators of change.
- Tools/techniques to renew/maintain your energy and resilience whilst you lead transformation.
- Clearer understanding of what leading transformation will mean for you and what resources you will need around you to be successful.
- Renewed energy and inspiration for accelerating your transformation.
After several years of success in different management /leadership roles in Thermo Fisher Scientific, I was provided with the opportunity to lead the company’s market leading Anatomical Pathology business. With over 1500 employees and manufacturing facilities in Europe, US and China, the ability to set clear strategy and alignment of the organisations leadership and capabilities would be key to our success. Even more so, when , as is often the case in large multinational corporations, demonstrating traction and momentum to new line managers is critical to establishing trust and credibility in one’s decision making and the course set for the business.
Working with Andrea on a 1:1 senior exec coaching level, helped tremendously in challenging and supporting my thought process and associated actions at multiple levels- and equally important, constantly benchmarking how effective these actions were in achieving both my personal and business goals for the organisation. One key learning which I have taken forwards as a “life learning” is that whilst your leadership role needs to achieve your business goals, that as a leader, you can only really achieve your full potential if your personal goals and ambitions are also being achieved.