We help Chief Executives and Executive Directors become even more successful by achieving positive lasting changes in their leadership behaviour.
Our proven CEO and Executive Coaching programme, ‘Breakthrough Behavioural Change’ can be used to help any successful senior executive improve their leadership behaviour. The programme delivers results but it is not for suitable everyone. It is designed for leaders who meet the following criteria:
- They have achieved success.
- They want to focus on development of leadership behaviours.
- They are really motivated to change and willing to make a sincere effort to change.
- They have not been written off by their organisation:
- Seen as potentially having a great future in their organisation and
- Will be given a fair chance to improve by their management.
- They want to work with a coach to become even more effective.
- Provides measurable outcomes about changes in the leader’s behaviour as determined by key stakeholders.
- Focuses on changing key leadership behaviours AND changing perceptions of behaviour.
- Is straightforward and does not require significant amounts of time.
- Is delivered by experienced coaches who have held senior leadership roles and intimately understand how to work with senior leaders.
- Starts with a comprehensive assessment of leadership behaviours from key stakeholders.
- Creates essential energy for change by tapping into powerful personal motivations.
Andrea has worked with me on several projects – most notably in coaching some executive colleagues. On all occasions she has been an exceptional coach and helped her clients achieve lasting results, and in one case the promotion they deserved.
She is a strong original thinker, and has always helped me to tackle issues in the best way possible. I like to talk things through with her generally and find she always brings fresh perspectives to what I am trying to do. I also like her focus on positive outcomes and conversations. She is currently doing ground breaking research and work on how HR can become candidates for CEO roles – as a senior HR practitioner this is inspirational.