Implementation of the high-level ExCo organisation design for the CEO’s direct reports.
- Design & facilitation of team launch workshop to accelerate team cohesion, dynamics and processes.
- Team coaching services for 12 months.
- This involved coaching the team in business-as-usual settings (meetings, observation, feedback) and coaching the team for change.
Implementation of the detailed organisation designs for eight functions across 19 countries:
- Led a core team of four consultants and an extended ‘internal’ team of 75 people.
- Led the collective consultation process with elected representatives.
- Provided a ‘people change’ toolkit and capability upskill for each global implementation team which derisked their plan and took these key employees step by step from design through to implementation.
- Design and rollout of a leading change and transition workshop for 120 business leaders which increased the change capacity and capability of this key population.
- Facilitation of action learning sets for the eight global change leaders.